Health and Nutrition
- Dining with Diabetes (4 class series)
- "That's a Crock - the cooking class for busy families"
- Cooking for 1 or 2
- SNAP-Ed classes
- Cheater's Cooking Class (class resources)
- Other topics by request
- Customized training for groups (30 -60 minutes)
- ServSafe® Food Handlers Training (2.5 hours)
Join us for an eight week fitness challenge for Kansans to celebrate healthy living by engaging in at least 150 minutes of physical activity each week. The program occurs each spring. Online registration is available at www.walkkansas.org.
Stay Strong, Stay Healthy
Stay Strong, Stay Healthy (SSSH) is an evidenced based eight-week program for older adults that meets the recommendation for healthy muscle strength. The program's goal is to improve health and quality of life. Contact the Extension Office for program details.